TFS Doujinshi Shop: Letzte Chance

TFS Doujinshi Shop: Letzte Chance

Traurig, aber wahr. "The Fluffy Shrimp's Doujinshi Shop" wird Ende dieser [?] Woche geschlossen:
      Hello TFS Doujinshi Fans! :3 Bad news, TheFluffyShrimp's Doujinshi Shop is closing after this week! :( Don't feel bad, I've had this shop for 3 years now, and I'm happy with what it's done and how much people have loved it. :D I recently got a new job, and it's making way more money per month than I was with the shop. Unfortunately, between school and work and my personal life, I don't have enough time to devote to the shop anymore. :( So it's about time to close it down. All items will be marked down to $9.95 each. I'm too lazy to go in and change each price manually, so I will take off $3 on all items after they're purchased (you will see the discount in your invoice). :3 THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO GET DOUJINSHI FROM MY SHOP! :( If you've had your eye on a particular item from my shop for a while, you better get it this week, since this will literally be the last chance you'll have to purchase it. To Sellers: You have all this week to sell the rest of your items. But afterwards, the shop will be no more. :( I'm so sorry for the inconvenience. I hope you managed to sell a good amount of your items with me. :3 Thank you all so much! Thank you all so much for your support for the last 3 years! I love you all! ^.^ Your Friend Always, Fluffy

Also ran an die Doujinshi und erweist damit dem Shop die letzte Ehre. (;_;

eBay - Startpreis 1 EUR
      [size=1]Manga Stuff, Kleidung, CDs, u.v.m.[/size]