RETTET Soul Calibur V !!!

RETTET Soul Calibur V !!!

Da anscheinend die Verkäufe des IV teils net so berauschend war ( unverständlicher weise , da es ein Super Spiel war ) Blant Bandai/Namco games die Serie einzustampfen .

Allerdings wollen sie es durch eine Petition genau wissen .

facebook.com/pages/Petition-to…Calibur-5/139645629404991

Also Bitte Bite Stimmt ab das wird doch ein 5 Teil bekommen :(

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von „desty“ ()

Katsuhiro Harada Confirms Soulcalibur V Discussion!
      Published on 08/20/2010 11:56 PM

Well for the past week, this website and several others have been ablaze, discussing the possibility of another installment in the Soulcalibur franchise. While Soulcalibur IV was hugely successful outside of Japan, the game was obviously designed to be the last in the series; especially since the word around the rumor mill is that Project Soul, the group responsible for SC3 and SC4 had been disbanded. Last week, Katsuhiro Harada, the producer of the Tekken franchise for Namco dropped the bomb that he would only look into another Soulcalibur game if it appeared to him that there was enough interest.

While some may have thought Harada was simply trying to boost his twitter following; this community banded together, with the help of other fighting game communities to show Harada that the interest still exists. In less than a week, 3,000 people signed the Facebook petition to prove to him that we still want another Soulcalibur game! The petition is still open and people should still continue to spread the word about it so that we can show Namco more than just 3,000 people want SC5! But for today, Harada confirms in an official response in the Facebook petition with what we've all been waiting for!

"Yes I'll share this petition with my Staff, Directors, and SC Senior Producer / Leader Mr.Yotoriyama. I promise. ... Our team will be interested in your opinions that much if there are a lot of followers. ... Of course, it becomes the power of the number of these petition. ... I love fighting games. Thanks."

Harada then goes on to mention that he would be willing to accept opinions and requests on his twitter (as long as you are a follower); but to keep the messages short and to the point as English is not his native language. While this is great, I am asking the community here to NOT post opinions and requests on his twitter. Yes, you should follow him, but instead of posting requests and opinions, just simply ask that he coordinate with the representatives here at 8WayRun.Com while developing the game. It would be much easier for a few representatives here to be heard, than a mass of people who may not know exactly what they want.

While this does not guarantee Soulcalibur V, at least we know Namco hears us and knows we exist!

UPDATE: Harada just tweeted the following:

"Yeah i found Soooooul Calibur !! I did co-director. My development team will be create new one .....?"

Q: 8wayrun.com
      Ich mag SC auch, aber Tekken und DoA sind mir immer lieber gewesen.
      Zu einem lag es wohl am Kampfsystem.
      Vielen ist das Kampfsystem in SC einfach zu...."skillless"

Einigen anderen ist SC auch zu "unrealistisch"...ich meine wenn ein Nightmare oder Astaroth mit seinem fetten überdimensionalen Schwert/Axt auf den Gegner einschlägt und dieser nur 15% verliert. Mit einem Schlag dabei zu killen ist natürlich auch keine Lösung.
      Wie kann jmd mit einem Stock (Killik) einem in einer Rüstung (Siegfried) überhaupt Schaden zufügen?
      Müssten die Laserschwerter von Vader und Yoda nicht die übermächtigsten Waffen sein?
      Sowas passt in die Fantasy-Welt, aber nicht wirklich in ein BeatmUp.

Es mag zwar total blöd klingen, aber sone Meinungen habe ich schon oft gehört/gelesen.

Ich persönlich finde SC2 immernoch am besten.
      Auf die neuen Teile habe ich iwie auch keine Lust xD'' SC3 fand ich schon eher...naja.
      Der schlechteste Teil ist für mich der PSP-Titel.
      Ehemals (sehr lange) Seta

------------::..*Music Princess*..::------------

In Dubai kündigte Namco Bandai auf seiner hauseigenen Level Up Veranstaltung soeben Soul Calibur V für Xbox 360 und Playstation 3 an. Vorgestellt wurde der Titel von Project Souls-Producer Hisaharu Tago, der auch gleich einen ersten Trailer vorzeigen konnte. Diesen werden wir im Laufe des Tages noch nachliefern.

Soul Calibur V spielt 17 Jahre nach den Ereignissen des letzten Teiles und bringt neue, aber auch altbekannte Helden auf den Schirm. Der Protagonist nennt sich Patroclus, während viele neue Spielelemente sowie ein verbessertes Kampfsystem erwähnt werden.

Quelle: Gamezone
      [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbIjwEHgtbc[/video]

Der neue Char ist der Sohn von Sophitia! ^^

SC II war bisher der beste Teil....die Teile danach fand ich persönlich eher langweilig (nach den Verkaufszahlen zu urteilen....dachten viele wohl genauso xD).
      Mal sehen wie Teil 5 wird.
      Ehemals (sehr lange) Seta

------------::..*Music Princess*..::------------